Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Random Ramblings

Scene: Wedding party

Man: Hi! Can’t fail to notice how beautiful you look.

Woman: Do I know you?

Man: Well, even if you didn’t it wouldn’t change your beauty.

Woman: Ya, I know guys like you. Nice try.

Man: Hey hang on; see I know you are getting bored. Let’s have a harmless conversation. Please don’t run away from me as if I am one psychotic dude. You can check my background; I come from an honorable family.

Woman: (Laughs), Alright. But I have a few conditions. You will not ask me my name, and you will not even try to get my number. Deal?

Man: Deal. You are one hard nut to crack. Anyway so what do you do?

Woman: Well, I am into fashion designing.

Man: Ah! Classic, you know I have always wondered that women who are into fashion would make the best combination with engineers like me

Woman: Too bad, I think the opposite. So you are an engineer (sarcastically)

Man: Yeah and this is bad because…?

Woman: Quite clearly you would be desperate. Desperate for attention, desperate for women, and generally money and stuff

Man: Wow, some opinion yaa..Well can’t blame you…It’s easy to judge..! But I still maintain my stance.

Woman: (ignoring) Anyway which college

Man: (as if waiting for the question) IIT Delhi

Woman: Hmm…you think that you are quite smart don’t you?

Man: Well not really. Why would you say that?

Woman: Could get it from the smugness in your face when you answered my question. Anyway I got admitted into IIT, but a change of heart took me to NIFT.

Man: (Surprised) Wow!!!

Woman: Anyway, cut it. What do you do in your free time except hitting on girls?

Man: Umm…I just don’t do anything. Just sit and relax!

Woman: Don’t you get bored?

Man: I love myself too much to get bored in my own company.

Woman: You know, you remind me of my ex-boy friend. I hated that guy!

Man: Ah! Joker. Good one

Woman: No I mean it!

Man: You know throughout the conversation, you did not leave one opportunity to put me down. But strangely enough, I am loving every moment of it!

Woman: Yea, I can understand, engineers and desperation go hand in hand. OK, tell me your count?

Man: Count?

Woman: How many women have you slept with?

Man: (Surprised) And that is important because?

Woman: Generally..

Man: Well if you must know I am a recycled virgin

Woman: Recycled virgin, and what is this supposed to mean?

Man: I mean, I believe virginity can be cured; you just need to understand the symptoms.

Woman: You know I can’t believe that I am even talking to you, you are so not my type

Man: And what is your type

Woman: For starters, he has to be unpretentious.

Man: Haha..I have got to know you better…I have never been so humiliated in my life..you give me a challenge, and I am loving it.

Woman: I am not your Mt. Everest Mr. I am leaving, I guess I have had enough of you

Man: Don’t go

Woman: Sorry but I need to

Man: Could you at least tell me your name, or give me your number

Woman: You’ve forgotten the deal.

Man: Ok, please grant me this: If I meet you again somewhere, some other day, you will talk to me.

Woman: Granted. Take care, and please be yourself!

Man: I will!

Woman exits..

Man (to himself): I love this girl. If only I could meet her again.!

Exeunt!

No comments: