Thursday, February 19, 2009

Random Ramblings Part One and Half (The Mourning After)

Scene: Next morning after the wedding

Yash takes out his Vertu mobile and starts dialing a 10 digit number

Yash: Hey dude, it’s me

Man on the other side (MOTOS): Hey Yash!

Yash: Dude, you wouldn’t believe it, I got turned down by a woman.

MOTOS: Whatttttt! You kidding me, whooo, whatt, when, how!

Yash: Stop it dude. I am feeling terrible; she mocked me as if I was some perverted bastard.

MOTOS: (Smiles) Dude, you are one perverted bastard

Yash: Motherf#$%#

MOTOS: Ok, ok, tell me what happened.

Yash: No I won’t. You are a pig. May you die a virgin!!

MOTOS: That I will anyway. Achcha tell me yaar, please.

Yash: So I was there at this wedding looking at prospective targets. Then I saw this female. She looked like an easy lay, what with her dress, and her low neck top. She was even smoking, the classic sign of a women being easy.

MOTOS: And then…

Yash: Like a man smitten, I went up to her and used my finest line

MOTOS: Ok, the “fail to notice how beautiful you look.” one

Yash: Yeah that, but then she acted as if she had heard it all her life.

MOTOS: Was she hot or something

Yash: No man, she was below average, just an easy lay nothing more

MOTOS: May be she was the intellectual types. Did you use the IIT line?

Yash: I did, nothing worked man. She even told me that being an engineer she thought I was desperate. I mean how did she know….In fact she was herself an IIT admit.

MOTOS: You’re kidding me. (Laughing) Then she must have been smart

Yash: Stop it yaar, you know girls are not smart. It’s just that she knew how to act smart. Wait I need to attend a call….

Hello…Hi Neha, I mean Sneha..Ya baby, we’re on. Ya I was missing you last night. I realized I was being a pig by not picking up your calls…yes I love you…No I am never going to cheat on you….You know how much I love you…Yes sure…Please wear that dress I brought you…yea..tht one….Baby, I need to go right now…I am in a meeting. Of course I couldn’t avoid your call. Yea see you then.. Buh Bye. I love you!

Ya dude, I am back

MOTOS: Who was it?

Yash: Yea a cranky bitch. So where was I?

MOTOS: You were telling me how the girl knows how to act smart.

Yash: Yea, so the bitch didn’t even tell me her name or her number. Can you believe it?

MOTOS: This is your true test. You’ve found your match. Find her, tell her how rich you are, how big you are, ouch I mean big hearted. Tell her that you love her. Tell her how you get 10 grands as pocket money

Yash: (sarcastically) Yea, now I need to take advice from you

MOTOS: Stop acting like you’re God’s gift to women

Yash: But I am, atleast that’s what my previous girl friends told me.

MOTOS: ok, here’s what you’ll do. You’ll find her, act all geeky and humble. Ask her to give you another chance, then take her to a small quite restaurant and get her to drink. You know the rest…

Yash: I guess I can do that, but let me first see her….This is terrible. I hate her….

Lame girl, here I come

MOTOS: All the best, by the way, if you manage to score, can I get Sneha.

Yash: You bet! Ok then dude, will see you sometime. Buh Bye!

MOTOS: Yea. HAPPY Humping.Bye!

Exeunt!

No comments: