Sunday, December 23, 2007

31st December 2006

Festive season is here. A reason to smile, a reason to celebrate. The wind has a certain niceness to it. The stars beam with all the glory. Another year coming to an end, another "new" year to look forward to, new resolutions, new relations, another step to the inevitable. Last year was easily the most eventful year of my life. It had everything from stupid fights,extreme happiness, extreme sorrow to moments of highest of highs. It started on the 31st Dec 2006. It was a very significant day in terms of what it represented, a bad fight and the beginning of a new relation which almost defines me at this moment. I can still remember that day vividly, when I was roaming around, looking for acceptance, while all my dear friends where trying to make it special for me. Piyush one of my closest friend was calling everyone and anyone to see if he could get me into the best party for the New Year. But it was hardly the consolation that I needed. I had a fight with a very dear friend. It was something unwarranted, but yet something extremely important to do. I was feeling down all through the day and was waiting for something to calm me, someone to make me feel better. The same very moment I got a call wishing me Happy New Year. I was ecstatic, it meant everything to me. It was God sent. It was from a friend I had just found, thanks to the social networking site called orkut. Those two minutes of conversation brought back the smile on my lips. I was looking forward. I knew some special script was being written up there, and it definitely had a happy ending. Almost a year later, I have understood the game. The fight was inevitable, it was important for the birth of a new relation, a relation which was worth all the fights, a relation which was worth all the lows ,all the red-herrings. A relation which is here to stay for eternity. The relation with MY GOD. Amen!

No comments: