Tuesday, November 27, 2007

What's the point ?

Have you ever wondered "What's the point of our existence?". I know some of you would rather flip through the latest issue of Stardust or Cosmo but isn't it a point worth a thought?Everyday we follow the same routine with amazing sincerity. We wake up, eat, go to work, meet our gf/bf, kiss, talk of Shahid and Kareena, play, watch TV and sleep only to wake up again. Is there any reason why we do all this. Is there a divine duty we ought to perform or are we designed to sleep walk through our lives like this. May be this meaningless existence is the meaning of life. May be we ought to find the meaning and look for our own purpose. May be we ought not to think. Someone once said "Most of the things we do in life are insignificant but it's important that we do them!!". I guess it makes most sense of all I heard all my life.
Anyway I got to go, have to watch TV. Btw I think Saif and Kareena make a great pair!

PS Did you know Anyways is no word!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

no point actually...how come????